- Our on call pediatricians are available in Blacksburg and In Radford 24/7/365.
- There are now ten care providers working from two primary offices.
- Same day appointments for sick children.
- Weekday evening, Saturday morning & Sunday office hours by appointment.
- No appointment necessary during walk-in hours weekdays 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
New River Valley Pediatrics has been awarded recognition by the National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home Program.
New River Valley Pediatrics located in Radford, Blacksburg and at the Carilion New River Valley Medical Center has been recognized by the National Commission on Quality AssuranceTM (NCQA) as a Level Three Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). Level Three is the highest level that is recognized by this quality assurance program.
> Read more...
For Parents:Please complete the Patient-Provider Agreement Form, and bring it to your next visit.
Influenza Vaccine Clinics at NRV Pediatrics, Sports and Camp Physicals FREE or at a REDUCED COST, and more in our Health Topics.