How Can I Help You?
Does your child have asthma, ADHD, obesity, or special needs? Do you need help managing your child’s health care needs? My name is Cynthia Mulhare and I am the Nurse Care Coordinator at NRV Pediatrics in Blacksburg and Radford. I will work closely with doctors and parents to ensure our children are getting the resources and education needed to succeed at home and school.
Choose from the list below or download the print-friendly pdf.
- Parent/child education
- Assist with referrals to community resources and Specialists
- Phone or office visit follow-up
- Advocate for your child
- Coordinate care with school, early intervention, pre-school, therapies, and social services
I look forward to working with you and your children.
Cynthia Mulhare, RN540-552-7272
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1206, Radford, VA 24141
- Our on call pediatricians are available in Blacksburg and In Radford 24/7/365.
- There are now eleven pediatricians working from two primary offices.
- Same day appointments for sick children.
- Weekday evening, Saturday morning & Sunday office hours by appointment.
- Friendly and courteous, recently expanded, nursing and front office staff.